1.14.2009

WINNER[S]

WOW! I am totally overwhelmed by the awesome response to the contest. I had over 280 comments alone on the blog post, and a handful of votes on other posts, through email, and in Flickr comments. Overall, I'd say that my first contest was a success! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and guessing which image may win...

The race was super close between the top 2 images... and for that reason(and the fact that they are both wonderful shots!), I decided to award both of them the 11x14 print.

Congratulations to my winners, #17 and #1

To all other entries: Having your image chosen out of the thousands of photos I took last year deserves something, dont' you think? Sooo-I am offering one 11x14 metallic print of each of the remaining 28 images at 50% off(=$27). This offer is good for one week only. I will be placing the order next Wednesday, Jan. 21. Please email me (contact link is in my sidebar) by Tuesday night at the lastest if you would like to jump on this offer!

Thanks again for making 2008 an amazing year! I am grateful to all of you for sharing your babies and families with me, for being amazing clients, for becoming friends, for everything! I hope to be seeing you all more in 2009!



fave017


fave001

3 comments:

Harold said...

Congrats on your successful contest. The one comment voiced repeatedly among my friends that I sent your link to was... What a great photographer you are. Your patience in photographing your young subjects is evident in all your works. I look forward to visiting your website often. Thank you Leah.....HM

Jayme said...

I can't believe it! Thanks so much Leah. I am excited to have this shot of Maci blown up on our wall. Thanks to our family and friends and even people we don't know who took the time to vote for Maci's photo!

Jayme

melissa_johnson said...

wow! thanks Leah... I am so excited to have this picture of jonathan and Brookelyn... thank you so much for having this contest and for the wonderful job you did on all of our family photos!! we love them all!

Melissa