2.14.2008

HAPPY {HEART} DAY TO YOU!

just in time! From our family....




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY KIDDOS!

I haven't posted much of my own kids...probably because they don't get their pictures taken as much as you would assume(like hardly ever, sadly). So here are a few taken last week for their v-day cards. It's amazing to me how old Cameron and Cole are starting to look. For those of you who don't know their ages, I'd like to see how old you think they are. Callen was really into these. He thought he was cool with the tattoos! And Chloe's just Chloe... always lovin' a photo shoot!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this site!
Thanks for sending me the link!
Holly

Melissa said...

Leah, Rachael shared your blog with me, I love it! Your children are BEAUTIFUL and you are SO talented! Can't wait to see more...

Melissa (Whitley) Blackford

Anonymous said...

What great pictures again, Leah!
It's a cute idea to make your own valentines with photographs. I'll keep that in mind when my boys get to be a little older.

vanessa

Anonymous said...

Leah- These are great and of course we love your photos!
Amy Furnivall