4.15.2009

HAIDYN [3 months]

Haidyn is just the prettiest little thing. Remember her newborn photos? {see here} She has changed a lot since last time, but she's still pretty as ever! She was so full of expression, and held herself up on her tummy so great for her age. What a cutie-pie. I had a great time photographing her.

Haidyn111b


Haidyn113b


Haidyn112b


Haidyn107b


What a sweet smile!
Haidyn140b


Haidyn125b


Haidyn127b

I think this one below is my favorite from the session. I love the seriousness of her eyes, down to the little bit of drool on her mouth. And, of course, the hat looks adorable on her!


Haidyn135b

I loved how Haidyn grabbed the strings of the hat. She stayed that way for the remainder of the session!
Haidyn170b


Haidyn157b




Haidyn165b

6 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh my word! These are SO amazing and adorable! What a gorgeous baby. Great work as always, Leah!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER GREAT SET OF PICS!!!
Brooke

Shannonheick said...

These are such awesome photos and sooo much fun. Love the stretched arms with the hat strings one! Also, really like your blog/photog design. I'm currently trying to figure one out for myself!

Alicia W. said...

What an stunning little girl. Those are so beautiful and you had the perfect little model for a great photo shoot. I cant get over how pretty she is. Great pics!

Wanda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments.

Your photographs are stunning. I'm so inspired by the quality and clarity...I'm really speechless - they're gorgeous. I really need to work on it. I have a (new) great camera, the Nikon D300 and really have to learn how to use it.

Thanks for inspiring me!

Wanda
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

She is SO CUTE. These are simply amazing. I love the lighting and the catchlights. May I please ask what kind of lighting you use? =)