5.28.2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD....

Have I been? I know. It probably seems as if I've fallen off the face of the earth! What can I say? The last 2 months have been INSANE around here. I've been out of town a total of about 4 weeks. In between those trips, we have managed to pass around some kind of nasty virus that I happenedto get... not once, but TWICE. And everyone else took their turns, too.

I know my blog has been stale and I've probably bored many of you. I even had several people check up on me and make sure I was still taking pictures! (thank you for that) The fact is that I've actually been swamped and have many, many sessions to share with you all. I should have enough fresh, new photos to last the entire summer! I guess it's time to begin catching up...

For now, I'll share some photos from our vacation(s). My younger two kiddos obliged me once I begged for a few minutes away from play for a photo shoot. I got about 2 minutes from Callen. Chloe was a little more generous and let me play a little longer... maybe 15. These are my favorites. More to come!



sunkissed

Here is the same photo as above, but I broke out the "summertime wash" effect that I played around with last summer. I love the airiness of it, but I'm not sure... I may like the original coloring better.


summertime wash




at the cafe




vacation


The eyes that melt my heart:

those eyes melt my heart




my little man...

4 comments:

Scott, Melanie, Gretchen said...

So glad to see you back up and blogging. Keep up the good work.

Scott, Melanie, Gretchen said...

Great to see you are back to blogging. Keep up the good work.

Jayme said...

Glad you're back Leah! I love seeing pictures you take of your kids too. I'm sure I'll see you soon!

Jayme

Melissa said...

All I can say is...GORGEOUS kids and GORGEOUS pictures! Glad you are back doing what you do best! :o}