5.19.2008

JOHN AND JANELLE

I had a fabulous time shooting an engagement session for Josh and Janelle. Let me tell you, I could not believe how obviously in love these guys are! I didn't really pose them, they just interacted with each other and had fun.... the results were some really wonderful photos. I had so many favorites, I just had to share the video I made of the images(see below).

Here are a few....Oh, it was so hard choosing!! I cannot wait to shoot their wedding in June.

J&J- thanks for such a fun time!



















3 comments:

Melissa said...

AWESOME pictures! I have 2 favorites, the one of the sunset and the heart in the sand! I don't know this couple, but you are right, they look like they are very much in LOVE! Keep on sharin'...

Melissa Blackford :o)

Leah said...

Thanks, Melissa!

Christi said...

These are SOOOO great, Leah! I love them! What a GREAT looking couple and fantastic location!