7.23.2008

DEE DEE IS THREE!

I had been holding off posting these for a little while...and now I can post them! These are the kiddos of my friend, Katie. She wanted to use these photos as part of her brand new blog re-design (which was created by the ever-so-talented Rebecca, who also did my design!) So I was waiting until her grand un-veiling to keep the surprise....

Anyway, Kennedy, or DeeDee as she has been nicknamed, turned 3 not too long ago, and these are some of the photos from her session.







And a couple of her sister and brother...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! I love the field and the darkening of the borders. Those dresses are DARLING! I'm jealous! :)

Vanessa (mom of two boys who will only wear two shirts on rotation!)

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

I love these! I can't even decide which one is my favorite! I don't know how you decided. If I had to pick, I'd choose the two that are together b/c of those silly expressions. But, I love the ones w/ all of the flowers too! Plus, I do still want to finish w/ the other outfits @ some point! UGH!

Rebecca Lily said...

Well, the blog design was made ever-so-much-easier with the help of the ever-so-talented Leah. :) The photos are amazing! Do you have a secret field around here where you get these incredible shots?? :)

Rebecca

Leah said...

Rebecca-
I am constantly keeping an eye out for cool spots, and whenever I see one and have a session soon after that is fitting, I try to use it! Sometimes I use the spot for my kids and forget to go back. They also change fast. What looks great today may not be so great next week!